AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet
- Faster than DSL High Speed Internet
The difference between DSL and U-verse Internet is that AT&T U-verse Internet uses fiber optic technology that carries significantly more data than traditional metal wire. Fiberglass is used to transfer the data by using waves of light. So when compared for the speed, they are both high speed Internet services, but with U-verse Internet being much faster with its top packages.
Inside the house, the internet connection is controlled via the AT&T U-verse Residential Gateway which is a single unit that brings together all U-verse services – AT&T TV, AT&T U-verse Internet, and AT&T Telephone – with built-in wireless home networking capability.
AT&T U-verse Internet packages
U-verse packages have been built for a wide spectrum of customers, from those that have no special needs, to those that demand ultra high speed for their internet connection. As of now, the highest downstream speed offered by U-verse High Speed Internet is 45 Mbps (U-verse Power - where available).
U-verse Internet Max Turbo - Only $54.95/month for 12 months + $50 reward card
(Downloads up to 24Mbps)
AT&T U-verse Internet is a base for U-verse services like AT&T TV and AT&T Voice, and is usually bundled with Voice and AT&T TV Service. For those that need internet only, this service is available as a standalone as well (geographic limitation applies).
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet Plans
U-verse Pro Internet
From $46.00/month - Now only $29.95/month*
Downstream speed up to 3 Mbps
U-verse Elite Internet
From $51.00/month - Now only $34.95/month*
Downstream speed up to 6 Mbps
U-verse Max Internet
From $56.00/month - Now only $39.95/month*
Downstream speed up to 12 Mbps
U-verse Max Plus Internet
From $61.00/month - Now only $44.95/month*
Downstream speed up to 18 Mbps
U-verse Max Turbo Internet
From $71.00/month - Now only $54.95/month*
Downstream speed up to 24 Mbps
U-verse Power Internet
From $81.00/month - Now only 64.95/month*
Downstream speed up to 45 Mbps
U-verse 75 Internet
From $91.00/month - Now only $74.95/month*
Downstream speed up to 75 Mbps
All AT&T U-verse Internet plans include free Basic Wi-Fi.
45 and 75 Mbps plans available in selected areas only.
AT&T U-verse Internet
Your AT&T U-verse Internet includes:
- AT&T U-verse Wireless Gateway, which is the main device for communicating with the U-verse service network. This also functions as a router that connects your home network together via ethernet, WiFi, or a USB connection, so that you can have high-speed internet for all of your home's computers.
- AT&T Mail which includes 11 email accounts with virtually unlimited storage, POP access, and Spam guard.
- Unlimited nationwide dial-up Internet access for away from home use.
- Security software (downloadable), which includes antispam, antivirus, firewall, a pop-up blocker, "Address Guard", and Parental Control protection.
- Access to the AT&T Wi-Fi network, including Starbucks locations.
In areas where AT&T U-verse Internet Services are not available at this moment, AT&T DSL High-Speed Internet is an option.
* Offer available for new AT&T Internet customers only. Offer applies to Internet service after monthly bill credit. After 12 months, standard rate applies unless canceled by customer. Promotional rates may no longer apply if customer changes their speed tier during term. 12 month term required. U-verse Internet intro pricing for 12 months applies as follows: Basic Internet: $19.95, Express Internet: $24.95, Pro Internet: $29.95, Elite Internet: $34.95, Max Internet: $39.95, Max Plus Internet: $44.95, Max Turbo Internet: $54.95, Power: $64.95, 75Mbs: $74.95. 45Mbps and 75Mbps services are currently available in select markets. Offer ends March 28, 2015.
Modem/gateway required. Taxes apply. U-verse price includes 250 GB of data/mo. For more information, go to http://www.att.com/Internet-usage. Speed claim(s) represent maximum downstream and/or upstream speed capabilities which may vary and are not guaranteed. An early termination fee of up to $180 may apply if U-verse services are terminated.
† Fees may be applicable for additional receivers.
§ AT&T Internet Security Suite - powered by McAfee available at no charge to customers who purchase AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet services with downstream speeds of up to 3.0 Mbps or higher. For AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet customers who have a service with a maximum downstream speed of up to 1.5 Mbps or lower, the AT&T Internet Security Suite is an optional service for only $5 per month.
‡ AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See www.attwifi.com for details and locations.