AT&T U-verse TV
AT&T U-verse TV is Advanced TV
AT&T U-verse TV utilizes fiber optic technology to deliver high definition television. Fiber optic cable is similar to coaxial cable, transmitting data through a pipe. The difference is that U-verse TV is transmitted by fiber optic light bursts rather than electrical signals. Fiber optic light bursts travel long distances, with increased speed and bandwidth, allowing multiple transmissions to occur at the same time with less signal interference so that you can enjoy phenomenal picture and sound quality. Older services, including coaxial cable, simply cannot compete with faster, more reliable fiber optic technology offered by AT&T U-verse.
Enjoy digital video recording (DVR) capabilities, access to over 85 High Definition channels, choice programming, Video on Demand, and a crystal-clear picture when you subscribe to U-verse TV – all at an affordable price!
Enjoy a crystal-clear picture when you subscribe to U-verse TV, along with digital video recording (DVR) capabilities, Video on Demand, access to over 85 High Definition channels, and choice programming - all at an affordable price!
- Customize your own package or choose from a variety of programming packages.
- Digital receivers are HDTV-ready (high definition television).
- Professional installation of your TV and wireless home networking is included at no additional cost.
- Features Guide and convenient channel line-up are included.
AT&T offers U-verse bundle packages that can be customized to fit your needs. Learn more about each AT&T U-verse bundle on the
AT&T U-verse Bundles page.
The AT&T U-verse Standard Receiver
U-verse TV lets you determine your own instant replays, pause live TV shows, or leave the house while your favorite movie is being recorded.
With a qualifying package, the AT&T U-verse Standard Receiver supports Total Home DVR® features, allowing you to watch what you want, when you want, where you want. Access, playback, and control recorded shows on up to 4 TVs. No cable company comes close to matching U-verse service!
Standard Receiver Features:
- Full DVR capability including ability to pause live TV.
- Record up to four programs at the same time.*
- Digital audio and video - 100% (including Dolby Digital availability).
- On-screen program guide with 14-day look-ahead feature.
- Access your Video on Demand library, Pay-Per-View, U-verse Movies, anytime.
- On-screen parental control.
- HD Enabled and Energy Star Certified.
* Four channels can be viewed or recorded to the DVR simultaneously. Based on the service in your area, up to two channels can be viewed or recorded in HD at a time.
Total Home DVR from AT&T U-verse
All you need is one U-verse Total Home DVR to enjoy recorded programs throughout your home. Total Home DVR allows you to:
- Watch up to 4 different recorded shows at the same time. Up to 3 can be viewed in HD.
- Access, playback, and control the same recorded show independently on up to 4 TVs.
- Pause a recorded show from any receiver and watch it from where you left off in another room.
- Record up to 233 hours/SD or 65 hours/HD programming.
- Automatically extend the recording time at the beginning and end of your programs.
- Total Home DVRs automatically group recordings by series to simplify your search.
- Schedule and manage your recordings from any device with an Internet connection.
- No new equipment needed. No additional charges.
* Geographic and service restrictions apply. Total Home DVR requires a DVR receiver at $7 per month for each additional TV, up to 8 total TVs.
AT&T U-verse TV Remotes
With AT&T U-verse TV, you have a choice of two remote control devices: Standard and Easy Find.
AT&T U-verse TV Standard Remote Control
The Standard Remote Control is compatible with all AT&T U-verse TV receivers. Standard remote control features include:
- Universal infrared remote control can control up to 3 additional devices.
- Backlit to work well in low-light conditions.
- Convenient, one-button access to the U-verse features you use most often: Record, Guide, Menu, and Video on Demand.
AT&T U-verse TV Easy Find Remote Control (Model A10)
The innovative AT&T U-verse TV Easy Find Remote Control puts you in charge of home entertainment. The Easy Find Remote Control is equipped with locating, learning, and recharging capabilities, and is compatible with all U-verse TV receivers.
The Easy Find Remote Control combines advanced features and convenience that you have come to expect from AT&T, including:
- Locate your misplaced U-verse TV remote quickly with the touch of a single button that causes the remote to beep and flash.
- The Easy Find Remote Control is environmentally-friendly with its rechargeable battery that lasts up to 3 months on a single charge.
- Get rid of extra remotes. The Easy Find Infrared Remote Control allows you to program up to three other devices. It even learns from your other remote controls.
Additional Features: The base of the Easy Find Remote Control has a built-in clock with dimming feature. The remote is backlit for use in low light conditions and has one-button-access to the U-verse TV features you use most frequently.
AT&T U-verse TV - Parental Controls
AT&T U-verse TV puts you in charge of what your children watch. U-verse TV allows you to block live programs, recorded programs, and videos that are not appropriate for your household. You can even set limits on who can order and watch on-demand videos. The Parental Control feature from U-verse TV allows you to:
- Block channels
Allows you to remove channels you don’t want to see in your guide or when browsing channels.
- Set parental locking
Block access to select programming and channels. A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required to view locked programs.
- Set movie rating controls
Select lowest movie or TV ratings you want locked, locking programs with that rating and higher.
AT&T U-verse TV offers advanced television programming and features that aren’t available with standard cable service.
Order AT&T U-verse TV today and enjoy state-of-the-art fiber optic television!